Have you ever disliked your built-in camera app? Phone doesn’t support 360 degree pictures, or panoramas? Want that time lapse feature that So-and-so has? Have no fear, for today we’re bringing tou: Camera Apps for Android!
- Microsoft Hyperlapse Mobile (Free, 4.2/5)
- This time-lapse-dedicated app is, well, dedicated to making time lapses.
- Record in 1080p and or save to that gigantic microSD card you have!*
- Make a time lapse from either: a) an already recorded video, or b) record new.
- Our rating: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
- Google Camera (Available on Google devices, –/5)
- If you don’t have an Google phone, you’re not out of luck.
- Several people have extracted/provided APK** files of the app.***
- Full 360 degree camera (like a panorama)
- Multiple ways to do a panorama
- Our rating: 🌟🌟🌟🌟 (lost one 🌟 due to lack of Play Store download)
Unfortunately, that’s our list right now, but subscribe to the RSS feed at this link, to stay notified about future lists.
Goodbye for now, H. Kamran.
* Requires supported device
** Android package (a .EXE or .APP for Android)
***May be illegal to pirate proprietary apps installed on mobile devices…